Translate

Total Tayangan Halaman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Selasa, 04 November 2014

United States GP 2014 - Quotes of Kimi Raikkonen

UNITED STATES GP - FRIDAY - TEAM QUOTES
KIMI RAIKKONEN (6TH, 1:40.543):
"The day began with a few difficulties in the first free practice session, in which we concentrated on analysing various aerodynamic components. I did not feel comfortable with the set-up we had and controlling the car wasn't easy. In the afternoon, we made some changes and the handling of the car was definitely better. On the Medium compound, I managed to do a good lap and I think if I had not been held up in traffic, I could have done even better. We still have a lot of work to do before tomorrow's qualifying, but the improvement we saw from one session to the next seems to indicate we are going in the right direction. We just have to continue doing our best."

UNITED STATES GP - SATURDAY - TEAM QUOTES
KIMI RAIKKONEN (13TH):
“The behaviour of my car was better today than yesterday and I was reasonably happy with the balance, even if I still didn't manage to put together a good enough lap to be higher up the grid. For some reason, we haven't managed to fix a problem with the front end. In all sectors of the track the car tends to slide causing a lot of understeer. Unfortunately, this is a very limiting factor and not ideal. But as usual, tomorrow in the race, we will try our best to get the most out of what we have to work with. I am sure that by continuing to work, improving day by day, we will soon find a solution.”

UNITED STATES GP - SUNDAY - TEAM QUOTES
KIMI RAIKKONEN (13TH):
"This weekend was very complicated and again today in the race, I wasn't able to give my maximum. Up to the first stop, the car behaved well, but after fitting the Mediums the situation got tricky, with higher degradation than expected, so I lacked grip and after a few laps I began to have problems with the front end. I tried to save the tyres in any way possible, slowing in some parts of the track and turning into the corners, but even so I had to take on a set of Softs earlier than expected, which meant I had to make a third stop in the closing stages. Now we will continue to work to try and solve our problems. It won't be easy, but we won't give up all the way to the end of the last race."

Tidak ada komentar: