Translate

Total Tayangan Halaman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Selasa, 25 November 2014

Brazilian GP 2014 - Quotes of Kimi Raikkonen

Brazilian GP - Friday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (3rd, 1:12.696):
"This was a better Friday than past ones and thanks to the work we did on the car, we got a good response from the changes we made in both sessions. In the first session we concentrated on set-up work and aerodynamic measurements. Because of my usual problems with the front end, we tried to eliminate anything that might have been causing them. In the afternoon, on the Soft tyres, the lap times were good and I'm sure that, without traffic, I could have done even better. Because of the red flags, we were unable to do a race simulation, but everything can change over the next days, because the weather forecast is very uncertain. In the dry, the car is going quite well, but we know that, if it rains, the track conditions could change things around."

Brazilian GP - Saturday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (10th, 1:11.099):
"This weekend, I've had a better feeling in the car and, in general, I've had no major problems while I also felt more comfortable with the front end. We lacked speed today and even though this was our quickest lap of the weekend, it was not enough to finish higher up the grid. Obviously, I'm a bit disappointed to be tenth and, without having done a race simulation yesterday, we are a bit in the dark like most teams. However, what counts is that finally I feel much more comfortable at the wheel, which means we are making progress."

Brazilian GP - Sunday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (7th):
"Overall, this has been a positive weekend and even today in the race, I felt very good in the car. During the second stint, we realised that if we went for a two stop strategy, we could make up ground, but then, at my second pit stop, I lost valuable time and that cost me some places. In the final part of the race, I had to fight off Button for a few laps and when Fernando caught me, tyre degradation meant I couldn't fend him off. We leave Interlagos with a good feeling and even if we still have a lot of work ahead of us, this continued progress makes me confident for the future."

Tidak ada komentar: