Translate

Total Tayangan Halaman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Senin, 06 Oktober 2014

Japanese GP 2014 - Quotes of Kimi Raikkonen

Japanese GP - Friday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (6th, 1:36.529): "Today wasn't easy and the lack of grip from the track surface, especially in the morning, didn't help. This is a fast and tough track, very demanding for both car and driver. In the first practice session, on the Hard tyres, we concentrated on testing different set-ups aimed at qualifying and the race, then in the afternoon, we made some changes which brought a partial improvement to the handling of the car. But because of the yellow flags and a technical glitch, I only managed to complete just one good run on the Medium tyres. Now we have a full night's work ahead of us in order to find a set-up that will allow us to get the car to suit any sort of condition."

Japanese GP - Saturday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (10th, 1:34.548): "Today's performance was in line with the whole weekend so far and even if I've had a good feeling from the car, I was unable to resolve a few problems already encountered on Friday. In the morning's free practice, a technical problem meant I had to stop running earlier than planned and that prevented us from testing some new components, which would have been useful for the set-up choice. The team did a great job to get my car ready for qualifying in record time. In the first sector, I had a few balance problems and that stopped me pushing as hard as I wanted. I did my best today and tomorrow we will try and make up some places and have a good race."

Japanese GP - Sunday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (12th): "Overall, this was a very disappointing weekend. I had set-up problems right from the first day and again today in the race I didn't manage to drive the way I would have liked. After the start behind the Safety Car, the track conditions were pretty atrocious and visibility was very poor, but my car was handling okay. Then, when the rain eased, I fitted the Intermediate tyres, but after a few laps, they were no longer up to temperature and they began to give me problems at the front end, which meant I had to slow down. Now, we will try and resolve this problem as quickly as possible and aim to improve, starting with the very next race, but more importantly right now, let's hope we get some good news about Jules Bianchi soon."

Tidak ada komentar: