Translate

Total Tayangan Halaman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Jumat, 30 Mei 2014

Monaco GP 2014 - Quotes of Kimi Raikkonen

Monaco GP - Thursday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (22nd, 1:45.509): "Unfortunately, the bad weather affected this first day of practice and halved the possibility to complete the work we had planned. In the morning, on the dry track, we tried various set-up options, without encountering any particular problems, apart from a lack of grip at the front under braking. In the afternoon, we made a few changes to improve the balance of the car, but having waited almost an hour before being able to go out on track, a problem with the gearbox prevented me from completing the session. On Saturday we will try and make the most of the third free practice session to complete our programme for qualifying, which we know is the key factor here."

Monaco GP - Saturday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (6th, 1:17.389): "I'm not happy with this qualifying, because even though we worked hard on the set-up, making several changes, my feeling with the car didn't improve much. Right from Thursday I had to fight to find the best solution and the time lost during the second free practice session certainly didn't help. On top of that, we are not able to make the tyres work well here and in that situation, it's not easy to put together a good lap, especially on a track where you don't get a second chance. Sixth place is not ideal, but neither is it a disaster and tomorrow we will do our best to get the most out of it all."

Monaco GP - Sunday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (12th): "This was a very unlucky day for me, a real shame after getting a good start and managing to move up to third place. The car was handling well and had a good pace. Unfortunately, in a Safety Car period, my car was hit by Chilton's Marussia and I had to make an unscheduled stop as my right rear tyre was damaged and that meant the end of any chance of getting a good result. I am sorry I still haven't managed to get a good result because we are working very hard. We know there is a lot to do as our rivals are still a long way ahead, but I am sure that if we continue down this path the results will come, maybe with a bit more luck."

Tidak ada komentar: