Translate

Total Tayangan Laman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Selasa, 22 April 2014

Chinese GP 2014 - Quotes of Kimi Raikkonen

Chinese GP - Friday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (7th, 1:39.283): "It was a difficult day, that began with a technical problem in the morning session, which meant I only did an installation lap. Once that was sorted out, in the afternoon, we tried to make up for lost time, concentrating mainly on getting the set-up suited to this track, sacrificing some of our race simulation. It's difficult to give an overall assessment and I definitely missed out a bit because of the lack of track time. This evening we will concentrate on analysing the data we have gathered and tomorrow, we will try and make the very most of the final free practice session to get the car as well prepared as possible for qualifying and the race."

Chinese GP - Saturday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (11th, 1:56.860): "The past two days have been difficult, because after yesterday's technical problem, this morning I also only did a single run, but overall, I felt more comfortable in the car. Unfortunately, on my last run in Q2, when I was on my quick lap, I lost a lot of time in the final sector and that meant I didn't make the cut to Q3. The car's handling was inconsistent, as it was stable in some parts of the track and less so in others. I had some problems with the balance and this had an effect on my performance. It's too early to say what happened, but the time lost yesterday definitely didn't help. Now I want to concentrate on tomorrow's race and try my best to end this weekend with a good result."

Chinese GP - Sunday - Team Quotes
Kimi Raikkonen (8th): "This has been a really difficult weekend. Right from Friday morning, I suffered with problems that we didn't manage to solve completely and today in the race, I couldn't get the result I wanted. The start was good, I made up two places but then I couldn't make up any more ground, as I just didn't have the pace, nor much grip at the front or the back. In the final stint on new tyres, the car handled better, but then, as the tyres degraded the situation got complicated again. I think the difficulties I encountered here stem from a combination of various factors, from my driving style combined with the low temperatures and the characteristics of the track. Today, we brought home valuable points thanks to the intense efforts of the whole team and now we will continue to work ceaselessly to improve. Fernando's result is very encouraging and proves we are moving in the right direction."

Tidak ada komentar: