Translate

Total Tayangan Laman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Sabtu, 12 April 2014

Bahrain GP 2014 - Quotes of Kimi Raikkonen

Bahrain GP - Friday - Team Quotes 
Kimi Raikkonen (14th, 1:36.366): "Overall, this was a difficult day, because I didn't feel comfortable with the car in either session. In the first one, I damaged the floor on the kerb at turn 4 and this meant I had to pit. The team did a super job, because they got me back out on track in a short time, but then, because of a problem with the brakes, I was unable to complete the programme. In the second session we concentrated on looking at the two Pirelli compounds and with the Soft it was definitely better than the Medium. Now we will get down to analysing all today's data, especially regarding the immediate change in the track from day to night and we will try and improve for qualifying and the race." 

Bahrain GP - Saturday - Team Quotes 
Kimi Raikkonen (6th, 1:34.368): "I am reasonably pleased with my qualifying, because up until this morning, I did not feel completely comfortable in the car, but the faith I put in what we had at our disposal was paid back with this result. We are improving in all areas, on the engine, data acquisition, electronics and the new parts fitted to the car have given me a better feeling from the front end. Sure, we are not yet where we want to be, but I think we are on the right path and we have the right people to give us every possibility to continue to move forward. It's hard to say how tomorrow's race will go, because in the simulation done yesterday, I was struggling on the Medium tyre, while the balance was better on the Soft. We know we can't fight with Mercedes, but today's result gives me more confidence than at the previous races and I will do my best to bring home a good result." 

Bahrain GP - Sunday - Team Quotes 
Kimi Raikkonen (10th): "I am very disappointed with today's result, because after how qualifying went, I expected to do better. I didn't get a good start and immediately lost some places. On the first lap, I was hit by Magnussen, luckily without it doing any damage, but trying to move up the order at this point was very difficult, because the lack of aero downforce and speed on the straight meant overtaking was complicated. We knew this track was less suited to the characteristics of our car than the first two and that the Mercedes would be very quick. Overall, the handling of our car has generally improved compared to the first races and this makes me confident for the upcoming ones. We can expect a lot of work to do and we will make the most of the test days to try and improve already in time for the next race in China." 

Tidak ada komentar: