Translate

Total Tayangan Laman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Selasa, 18 Maret 2014

Australian GP 2014 - Quotes of Kimi Raikkonen

Australian GP - Friday - Team Quotes 
Kimi Raikkonen (7th, 1:30.898): "That was a pretty demanding day, because although we managed to complete our programme, it wasn't trouble-free. In the first session we lost a bit of time, but that didn't prevent us acquiring enough data to evaluate the overall handling of the car and the Pirelli compounds. This evening there will be a lot of work to do, especially to understand what didn't work and to try and improve for qualifying and the race." 

Australian GP - Saturday - Team Quotes 
Kimi Raikkonen (12th, 1:44.494): "Qualifying wasn't straightforward today, especially because of traffic. When I was on a quick lap, I had a car in front of me at every corner. That stopped me getting a clean lap and at the end of Q2, I spun off damaging the front wing. I don't think I'd have gone quicker anyway, as I had already reduced my speed at this point, because I knew already I wouldn't make it to Q3. It's a shame, because compared to yesterday we have made some steps forward. In the wet we were quick and I had more feeling for the car. We know we have a lot of work to do in every area, especially on car set-up, but at the same time, we are sure we are going in the right direction. Tomorrow's race will be tough, the weather forecast is unclear and on top of that, with the new rules, it's hard to predict how things will go. But it's only the first race of the year and we will do our best to get a good result." 

Australian GP - Sunday - Team Quotes 
Kimi Raikkonen (7th): "That wasn't a straightforward race. At the start, I managed to get away well and even though I was hit from behind by another car at the first corner, my car was undamaged. The speed was good, but at one point I was suffering with graining on the front tyres, I had very little grip and a lot of understeer. From then on, the car's handling was not the same. When it was time for the first stop, we had to do a double stop and that cost me a place. It's definitely too early to make any definite judgement, because even if at the moment we don't seem to be in great shape, we still managed to finish the race, scoring valuable points. We can't be pleased with this result and we know there are many areas where we need to improve. But I'm sure that analysing the data from this first race will give us a clearer idea of the direction to work in."

Tidak ada komentar: