Translate

Total Tayangan Halaman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Senin, 21 Februari 2011

Renovation

There're cracks at my floor.
There're leaks at my ceiling.
Water drip to my room,
come from the rain outside.

A lizard creeps at my wall.
When I turn around, the lizard sneaks to my coffee cup,
craning its tongue to my coffee.

I throw away my coffee with disgust.
How could you, naughty lizard?
I don't drink it yet.

Mosquitoes bite my skin,
suck my blood, and leave their marks.
Now I look like dalmatian with pink spots.

Enough is enough!
Go away all annoying creatures!
What I need is renovation!
Then I'll let workers fix my room.

I sleep at another room.
Just folding mattress which too thin.
Suddenly the floor feels so hard,
Broken my bones, rob my comforts.
I feel like refugees.

Tidak ada komentar: