Translate

Total Tayangan Halaman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Kamis, 26 Agustus 2010

Sanctuary

Peaceful afternoon
Just me and my brunch
I can't finish it

Sit with a glass of coke,
I trace my memories
Live in rush
No moment to reflect
Race with times
Forget to stop

Now here I am
Capture the sounds
The wind, the clock, refrigerator and traffic
Feels so far
Feels so close
Those feelings that already forgotten

A peaceful afternoon
What a revelation

I need stop
I need rest
I need moment
Just for myself

3 komentar:

Fahrizal mengatakan...

nice poetry!
salam kenal ...
http://maszal-learning.blogspot.com

mylitleusagi mengatakan...

SEMANGAT!!!!!!!
Keep Fighting Till The End.. :)

Selvia Lusman mengatakan...

@Fahrizal: Thanks @mylitleusagi aka Putri: Thanks buat dukungannya :-)