Translate

Total Tayangan Laman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Jumat, 10 Juli 2009

Kimi: I'm not going anywhere


Source: www.planet-f1.com

Kimi Raikkonen has again dismissed suggestions he is ready to quit F1 a day after Fernando Alonso denied having had any contact with Ferrari regarding a drive for next year.

The speculation relating to Raikkonen's departure and Alonso's potential appointment have long been aired.

However, they were fuelled recently when it was announced the 29-year-old Finn is to compete in his first World Rally Championship event later this month in his home country.

It appeared to be a further sign Raikkonen is growing increasingly disenchanted with life in F1, and is ready to walk away with a year still remaining on his current contract.

Despite that, the 2007 World Champion commented: "If I wasn't interested in Formula One, I wouldn't be here - I'm still here."

"For the future, I've always said I still have next year, and during next year I'll see different options and see what will happen in the future."

Showing signs of frustration at the rumours, he added: "It's the same at every race. You (the media) ask and it's the same thing."

"The answers haven't changed. I have a contract. You'll have to ask the team and see if they say something else, but I'm pretty sure they'll say the same."

As for double World Champion Alonso, again enduring a difficult year with Renault, he definitively stated his position.

Asked if he had spoken to Ferrari, or if he had signed a deal with them - as has previously been mentioned - Alonso replied: "No, and no."

Tidak ada komentar: