Translate

Total Tayangan Laman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Selasa, 21 Juli 2009

Kimi: I think I'm cursed


Source: www.planet-f1.com

Kimi Raikkonen is starting to believe he may be cursed after once again retiring from a grand prix in Germany.

The Finn has never had much luck in Germany, failing to finish races at both Hockenheim and the Nurburgring - and it wasn't any different last Sunday.

Starting the grand prix from ninth on the grid, Raikkonen had hoped for a solid points-finish but it wasn't to be as the Ferrari driver retired on lap 36.

"The curse that seems to follow me in Germany struck again. I finished both races, at the Hockenheim and at the Nürburgring, only a few times," he said.

"The points I could have gained would have made a difference in the Championship's outcome. On Sunday we had the chance for a good result, but I left empty handed: obviously I'm not lucky racing there."

As for his accident with Adrian Sutil, which destroyed any chance of the Force India driver scoring points, Raikkonen maintains that it was a racing incident.

"On lap 29 I collided with Sutil: he came out of the box while I was on my line; he tried to defend his position on the inside. The cars collided and he lost a bit of his front wing, while the side of mine was slightly damaged," he explained.

"With these wide wings it's quite easy to collide and break them. I went with Adrian to meet the stewards and we thought that it was a normal race accident, as indeed did the stewards."

Tidak ada komentar: