Translate

Total Tayangan Halaman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Sabtu, 30 Mei 2009

Kimi returns to rallying for a weekend


Source: www.planet-f1.com
Kimi Raikkonen will once again take up rallying for a weekend as the Ferrari driver competes in the Rally della Marca in Italy.

With Formula One no longer testing between races, the time is free for the drivers to do as they wish with Raikkonen revealing that Ferrari have given him permission to take part in his second rally.

The Finn previous competed in the Arctic Lapland Rally four months ago but this weekend he will swap the snow and ice for dry tarmac along the roads of Italy.

"I want to thank the Scuderia for giving me the possibility to take part in such a competition," he told Ferrari's website. "I really enjoy myself and it will be my first experience on tarmac after some tests on snow last winter."

He added: "As I'm coming from the race track it will be interesting to see what I will be able to do behind the wheel on the roads."

Tidak ada komentar: