Translate

Total Tayangan Laman

Note

Note: For blogger friends who ever exchange links with me and have removed the blog or change your address, I have removed your link from my blog; including blogs that causes downloaded so difficult. Please remove my link from your blog. Thank you.

Catatan: Bagi teman-teman blogger yang pernah tukar link dengan saya dan telah menghapus blognya atau pindah alamat, saya telah menghapus link kalian dari blog saya; termasuk juga blog yang menyebabkan download jadi sukar. Silakan hapus link saya dari blog kalian. Terima kasih.

Senin, 06 Oktober 2008

Kimi at Sauber (2001)


Source: www.motorsport.com

Australian GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (4 March 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (6th): “It´s nice to finish my first Grand Prix, and even nicer to score my first World Championship point! I made a pretty bad start, which didn´t help, but then I got into my rhythm. My only problem was some understeer initially on my second set of tyres, which prevented me from going after Frentzen, but gradually the balance came back and I could keep pushing hard to the end. It´s been a good day, and a great start to my F1 career.“

Malaysian GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (18 March 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (DNF): “To begin with I had a little too much understeer, but when it started to rain my car felt good. Unfortunately I spun once, and couldn't get enough traction on the grass to move uphill in the direction of the track, so I had to lose a lot of time rolling downhill before I could get back on to the track. The second time I spun it was just my fault. I know what the right rear tyre looked like on television, hooked over the rim, but that happened as the car skipped over the grass. I thought at one stage it was going to roll over, but it was okay. I'd like to say too that I'm very happy for Nick for his great result.”

Brazillian GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (1 April 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (DNF): “To begin with I had a little too much understeer, but when it started to rain my car felt good. Unfortunately I spun once, and couldn't get enough traction on the grass to move uphill in the direction of the track, so I had to lose a lot of time rolling downhill before I could get back on to the track. The second time I spun it was just my fault. I know what the right rear tyre looked like on television, hooked over the rim, but that happened as the car skipped over the grass. I thought at one stage it was going to roll over, but it was okay. I'd like to say too that I'm very happy for Nick for his great result.”

San Marino GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (15 April 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (DNF): “It's been a long wait since Melbourne, so I'm very happy not just to score another three points, but to take Sauber's overall total beyond 100. I had a very good race, though maybe there was some luck at the start. The car was good all the way through and I could keep pushing hard. People are making a lot of fuss because I have the same points now as Mika Hakkinen, but what matters to me is that as a team we had another great result today.”

Spanish GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (29 April 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (8th): “It's been a long wait since Melbourne, so I'm very happy not just to score another three points, but to take Sauber's overall total beyond 100. I had a very good race, though maybe there was some luck at the start. The car was good all the way through and I could keep pushing hard. People are making a lot of fuss because I have the same points now as Mika Hakkinen, but what matters to me is that as a team we had another great result today.”

Austrian GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (13 May 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (4th): “It's been a long wait since Melbourne, so I'm very happy not just to score another three points, but to take Sauber's overall total beyond 100. I had a very good race, though maybe there was some luck at the start. The car was good all the way through and I could keep pushing hard. People are making a lot of fuss because I have the same points now as Mika Hakkinen, but what matters to me is that as a team we had another great result today.”

Monaco GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (27 May 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (10th):

Canadian GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (10 June 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (4th): “I'm really pleased to finish in fourth place again. After Verstappen passed me on the opening lap I settled down to a good rhythm until my rear tyres began to go off. Then Zonta hit the back of my car on the straight. I was really lucky not to go off. Once we got a new set of tyres on the car it began handling really well again and I was able to pace myself easily to keep Alesi behind me in the closing stages. I think we proved again today what a good car the C20 is.”

European GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (24 June 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (10th): "The car felt good in the first part of the race and my second set of tyres was better than the first, but I still had some blisters so I couldn't drive as quickly as I wanted to. Towards the end I wasn't too worried about the pressure from Alesi, so long as I protected the inside line to the corners. In the end he braked too late and spun off, so I was okay."

French GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (1 July 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (7th): "My car was really good in the early stages of the race, but after my second stop, I thought the tyres were degrading because I was having trouble with traction and with oversteer in the high-speed corners."

British GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (15 July 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (5th): “I didn't make such a good start, but after that everything was great. The car ran really well all the way through, and our strategy worked exactly as intended. I had to be patient when I was running right behind Ralf Schumacher and later behind Villeneuve, because in those circumstances that is all you can do, but otherwise everything went to our plan. For me this was the perfect race.”

German GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (29 July 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (DNF): “My car was running perfectly and we clearly had the ideal strategy. Sixth place was easy to maintain, and of course we could have been in contention for the final podium position, but without warning a driveshaft broke on the 16th lap. I made it to the pits, but there was nothing that could be done.”

Hungarian GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (19 August 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (7th): “I didn't make a great start and had already lost two places when Trulli spun in front of me in the first chicane. That lost me more, and having to run in traffic after that really compromised my race because we had gone for a light fuel load initially and intended to take on a higher load after my pit stop. After the stop I had to nurse the tyres for a long time and could only really attack Villeneuve in the closing stages. Then I was able to drop the gap from eight seconds to about half a second, but I just ran out of laps to get the final point.

Belgian GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (2 september 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (DNF): “I didn't make a great start and had already lost two places when Trulli spun in front of me in the first chicane. That lost me more, and having to run in traffic after that really compromised my race because we had gone for a light fuel load initially and intended to take on a higher load after my pit stop. After the stop I had to nurse the tyres for a long time and could only really attack Villeneuve in the closing stages. Then I was able to drop the gap from eight seconds to about half a second, but I just ran out of laps to get the final point.”

Italian GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (16 September 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (7th): “I didn't make a great start and had already lost two places when Trulli spun in front of me in the first chicane. That lost me more, and having to run in traffic after that really compromised my race because we had gone for a light fuel load initially and intended to take on a higher load after my pit stop. After the stop I had to nurse the tyres for a long time and could only really attack Villeneuve in the closing stages. Then I was able to drop the gap from eight seconds to about half a second, but I just ran out of laps to get the final point.”

American GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (30 September 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (DNF): "I made a reasonable start and was pushing close with Nick in ninth place at the end of the first lap, but under braking for the first corner Trulli tried to come round the outside of me and pinched me. I hit my nose on Nick when Trulli hit the back of my car. I stopped for a new nose, but a driveshaft had been damaged so I had to stop out on the circuit. I'm disappointed, because we could have scored more points today."

Japanese GP 2001 – Sunday Team Quote (14 October 2001)
Kimi Raikkonen (DNF): "I'm not sure what happened on the sixth lap. The lap before my car had begun to understeer in the fast left-handers behind the pits, but that lap the back end suddenly snapped round and I spun. The next thing I knew Alesi hit me and there was debris everywhere. It was a pretty big shunt and I have a bit of a head and neck ache. But otherwise I'm fine. "After this last race for the team, I would like to say thank you to Peter Sauber for giving me my chance to race in F1, and wish him success again in 2002."

Tidak ada komentar: